Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Defining Post


linger
Verb
1. Stay in a place longer than necessary, typically because of a reluctance to leave: "she lingered in the yard, enjoying the warm sunshine."
2. Spend a long time over (something): "she lingered over her meal."


I entitled this blog "Lingering in My Mind" for a specific reason. Have you ever experienced the constant circling of an idea, person, or event in your mind? For quite some time, I had forgotten what it was like to have the time to think or process anything at all. Life has being flying so fast that I had no time to sit down and wrap my head around anything of substance.

So this new blog is my place to share what I've been thinking about. I'm not sure if it will be any good to my readers but I know that it will be beneficial for me to put it into words. This isn't going to be a blog where I necessarily update you on the events that are going on in my life but rather it is going to be a glimpse into the inner workings of my heart and soul. WARNING: This may not always be pretty, or easy. But I make a promise to myself and to you that I will do my best to be as honest as possible. With this is mind, please read this blog through the perspective that we all are imperfect people.

I hope you can enjoy this blog :) I hope that it serves a bigger purpose than just a place for my voice to be heard. May this be something that reaches out to each of you wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment